Library Movers in Hartford, CT
Expert Library Moving & Relocation Services in Hartford County
You can’t count on any standard moving service when moving your library. The expert library movers at Capitol Relocation have helped various institutions and collectors and are fully prepared to assist you.
Whether you’re moving into a new space or taking your collection on tour, we will work closely with you throughout the entire process. Our library movers work to safely store and protect all your materials to ensure a smooth transition from one location to the next.
Are you relocating your valuable collection? We specializes in the storage and transportation of libraries. Call Capitol Relocation & Logistics today at (860) 415-4400 or contact us online to get started!
It is not only the physical moving of books, papers, and library materials that needs to be done correctly -- it takes expertise to get everything exactly right when it comes to your library’s organization. Capitol Relocation deals with the important details that make all the difference when successfully moving your library, from security and climate control to project management and execution.
Institutions We Work With
As a professional and experienced moving company, we’ve worked with museums, traveling exhibits, art shows, and other organizations to ensure their rare and valuable collections are delivered safely and on time. We take care of everything from packing and transporting to organizing the collection in its new location.
Here are some of the institutions that rely on our services:
- Public and private libraries
- Traveling exhibits
- Art exhibits
- Science exhibits
These organizations have unique needs and require a detailed understanding of their collections. Whether it’s rare books, archeological findings, art, academic resources, or a private collection of valuable items, count on our extensive experience handling your collection with care.
“I was very impressed with the service. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I am very happy with Capitol Moving and Storage.”Kris
We've been moving homes and businesses for years and we're happy to share some tips. Check out our blog to learn more about how you can make your next move your best move.
Relocating your library is no ordinary feat. The complexities of moving books, manuscripts, and valuable archives, demand a specialized approach. Your library holds treasures of knowledge and culture.
Any move must be executed with the utmost care, precision, and understanding of the unique challenges they present. With our 60+ years of experience, you can trust our local library movers.
At Capitol Relocation & Logistics:
- We Know How to Handle Delicate Materials. We recognize that your library houses an array of delicate and irreplaceable materials. From centuries-old manuscripts to fragile artwork, we care for each piece. We have the experience of handling various types of library materials, from rare books to multimedia collections. We'll give your library move the attention it deserves.
- We Maintain Security and Chain of Custody. Maintaining the security and chain of custody during a library move is paramount. We uphold the highest standards of security and protection for every item we transport. We use stringent security measures to ensure your items remain in your library's custody throughout the move. From carefully sealed containers to advanced tracking systems, we'll guard your assets every step of the way.
- We'll Minimize Disruption. Library moves can pose the challenge of maintaining uninterrupted services for your patrons. We understand that your library is a vibrant community space, and we work strategically to minimize downtime. We'll work closely with your staff to create a seamless transition. Our plan will provide ongoing access to resources, even during the move. We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly and safely handle your relocation.
- We Specialize in Advanced Technology Relocation. From servers to multimedia stations, your library probably houses extensive technology infrastructure. We specialize in moving IT equipment, ensuring that your resources are accessible and functional. We handle the delicate process of disconnecting, packing, and reassembling technology components. We'll then integrate the equipment into your new library space.
When it comes to library moves, we're your trusted partner with a proven track record. Our Hartford library movers are backed with a 30-hour United Van Lines certification program. With Capitol Relocation & Logistics, you can rest assured that your valuables are in excellent hands.
Why Local Libraries Count on Capitol Relocation & Logistics
It’s crucial to find a professional mover who has the understanding and knowledge necessary to safely transport your library while preserving its contents. That’s why we have a secure, climate-controlled warehouse to protect temperature-sensitive items and a fleet of vehicles reserved for this kind of project.
Why else can you trust us to move your library collection? A few reasons include:
- Our strong reputation throughout the area.
- Our focus on fast, professional, and courteous service.
- Our crews are certified by United Van Lines.
- Our ability to handle your whole move (storing, packing, logistics, and, moving).
Finally - if you choose us, you'll have a dedicated in-house moving coordinator assigned to your move. They'll keep you in the loop every step of the way, offer advice, and ensure the whole process goes smoothly. Essentially, they'll worry about your move, while you focus on your library.
Contact Capitol Relocation & Logistics today to get started!