What do you do when you need to store your items prior to a move, or need to move in phases? Where do you put things when you have outgrown your facility and need to store equipment until you move into accommodations that are more spacious? What do you do with overflow inventory? You contact the storage specialists at Capitol Relocation & Logistics of course.
Why Use Warehouse Storage?
Sometimes, especially with seasonal businesses, you run out of space to store merchandise. Renting warehouse storage gives you a place to store stock until it is needed without the overhead, expense, or property needs of having your own warehouse.
In the case of relocation, you want to have your equipment and goods to be stored safely, without damage, and easily accessed for moving later. Capital Moving & Storage has facilities especially built for this type of storage.
Why Store with Capitol?
- Capitol has over fifty years of experience in the moving and storage business. We have the facilities to provide over 1,000 storage pallets per client, as well as open storage for over-sized items.
- Our facilities have treated floors and are swept with machines to keep the warehouse clean and keep down the dust.
- Your goods can be kept in a climate-controlled environment. Gas heat and fans ensure your furniture and electronics are safely stored and won’t be subjected to harsh heat or frigid cold.
- There is easy access. Checking in and out is fast with no loss or damage. The pallets are bar-coded for quick and easy identification. In addition, there are enough docks with hydraulic levelers and dock shelters, and a drive-in ramp, to make sure traffic flows smoothly.
- The Capitol Difference. We take pride in what we do. We believe in taking care of all the details to make your storage and moving smooth, safe, and efficient.
Store with the Experts.
At Capitol Relocation & Logistics, our experienced professionals can help you solve your storage needs. Our facilities are state-of-the-art and security monitored 24 hours a day.
For more information, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone toll-free at (860) 415-4400.