Legislation today requires the retention of many types of documentation that is produced by an organization in its daily running. At Capitol Moving Archive Storage we will provide you with all the information you require and together organize an appropriate storage and if necessary culling schedule for you records.
Other documents are valuable and need to be stored off-site in a secure location. We will advise you on the correct storage environment for your particular documentation.
All files and documentation are scanned and bar coded on entry to our secure facility and tracked allowing simple retrieval and recovery for our clients.
We also provide branded Capitol Moving Archive storage boxes, which are industry defined as the most appropriate method of storing documentation.
Why store off-site at Capitol Moving & Storage?
- Legislation legally requires an organization to retain certain documentation for a dictated period of time
- Storing off-site may assist your company in complying with the Freedom of Information Act
- Complex information management requires professional attention
- Secure and tracked information retention
- Specialist records retention provider
- Improved information flow
- Normal business hour access with emergency 24-hour access 365 days a year
- Protection against in-house disaster
- Save valuable and costly office space
- Staff can focus on more pressing business issues